158 Franklin Street NYC
• Photograph building and adjacent buildings.
• A construction site was completely obscuring the
building, and the only way to successfully create
the final image was to use a very wide angle lens
from 10-15 feet away from the building.
• Approximately 25 different photos were created
to use as a basis for the final image, 8 of which are
• Eliminate the distortion from wide angle lens
• Assemble geometrically corrected elements
• Eliminate handrails and reconst elements being obscured
• Correct perspective of dentils, and assemble to form
• Eliminate wall hydrant
• Assemble metal plate and steps